zondag 23 mei 2010

5 reasons why I'm in love with this picture



1. It's a picture from cherryblossomgirl, a.k.a. Alix from Paris. It's probably one of the most wonderful blogs I could mention on my own, just wonderful.
2. These are Miu Miu shoes from the s/s 2010 collection and my absolute favorites this season.
3. They're lying on a pile made of : NYLON magazine, VOGUE Paris and Lula magazine!
4. Alexa Chung crowned them the best pair of shoes ever made, and if Alexa says so...
5. I can't afford them, nor have any occasions to wear them. We always love what we can't get.

Be sure to come back, I started jogging and I'm putting lists together of music you should definitely listen to jogging, and music you should listen to resting. Which means : THE LIKE compared to BACH! Looooooove

1 opmerking: